Tuesday, December 2, 2014

LNCLASSICK




Hey everyone. Yesterday I enjoyed shooting another outfit with one of my mains. I used to post 
some men outfits away back as I realized that my male friends are getting more and more into
fashion. It's almost been a year since I posted my first menswear outfit on this blog. Maybe some
of you remember when I introduced you to the guy in this post : Lance Mendoza. Still trying to find 
the right words to describe his style anyway. So we figured out we just stick to labelling it as 
LNCLASSICK. 





He holds a reverence over clothing that also reflects his taste in music, his lifestyle
and his personality. What I mean is that he can wear a simple outfit as you can see here and still keeps
his attention to detail. His combination of a go-to appearance with a touch of his celeb-style is why I 
always enjoy sharing my passion with this guy. His creative outfits always have a sense of class
without skipping the fun part 'bout clothing. Btw, he's the one that texts me every time a pair of 
good heels are on sale (god bless u) Haha. Here he's wearing a simple ripped black tee paired 
with dark colored denims. Effortless right? Rounded up with plain but major and significant 
accessories he's good to go. 





wearing// (self-made distressed) basic shirt ZARA shoes BALENCIAGA snapback O V E R D O $ E
pictures taken by JB Villacorte 


No comments:

Post a Comment