Monday, January 13, 2014

BEFORE THE DAY I DIE










I'MMA TOUCH THE SKY and hopefully get my bachelor's degree. Well, still hoping thatI finish my bachelor this summer. That's why I woke up early today and went to the library again to get some shit done even if I just wanted to relax on my day off. Actually it wasn't that bad because I had to go out so at least I enjoyed the beautiful weather we have here in vienna. Can't remember the last time we had such beautiful days in january without freezing our asses off. Not gonna complain but please be good to me this winter. I'll need some snow by mid-february. It's been two years since I last went snowboarding.

Hope you all had a good start into this week. Gotta go on and continue my thesis now.

<3
 

wearing// Leather Jacket Kelyna Paris jumper skirt MANGO shoes ZARA 


pictures by Katja Kay Sabando

No comments:

Post a Comment