Wednesday, December 11, 2013

FRESH DG





















I love the fact that my male friends have been more into fashion lately than my girlfriends. Don't get me wrong. The simple V-neck and denim look can look good on you guys but you could change your garments from time to time. I prefer to go shopping with guys and this one is my fave shopping partners: my cousin Dominic G. Today we were on our way to university and thought about posting his outfit. Apart from that it's been a while since my last menswear post.  As you can see he's wearing his parka in some of the pictures. This is one thing I hate most about winter. Wearing a jacket means that you have to hide your outfit (that's why I choose freezing over zipping my jackets). I thought this was the perfect solution to this problem so this year I started buying more and more jackets in different colors, prints etc. but as you all can imagine my closet is now overstuffed. Anyways. I love the shirt Dominic is wearing here. There was a dress with the same print but they did not have my size. Good for him because he's always complaining that we're matching clothes unintentionally. Funny thing. Today we both bought the same shirt. He didn't feel very happy about it but hey, I saw it first haha.

wearing// parka ZARA bomber jacket, shirt H&M (from last season) pants GUESS shoes ZARA (old collection)  armswag: bangle COLLI bracelet VINTAGE watch KENNETH COLE necklace ?





No comments:

Post a Comment