Tuesday, May 7, 2013

GANGNAM STYLE








wearing// shirt H&M Pants ZARA shoes VANS glasses RAYBAN wristband VINTAGE


May I introduce you to one of the freshest guys I know in V-Town: Lance Mendoza.
When it comes to rockin' those simple defining pieces, he's definitely the man. The simplicity of his style is fantastic. Adding the proper accessories makes his style unique.
He's not just one of the most stylish guys I know but also one of the most creative ones. And oh he's  also blessed with a talent - yep he's a dancer.
It was the first time I ever took pictures of someone but I am more than happy with the results as I had the perfect model. And damnnn this dude always has the dopest haircuts ! Gents, you can take a leaf out of his book !

If you wanna see more dope stuff like this click here: 
O V E R D O $ E
or here:
INSTAGRAM: overdose_vie

BTW: ATT. AUSTRIAN FRIENDS
What are u guys up to this weekend ?
Check out this event: OVERDO$E BITCH DON'T KILL MY VIBE
I'D LOOOVE to see u there!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment